I recently bought a TEController USB Breath and Bite Controller. (look on Youtube for videos)

It is a breath controller, with a simple small piece. You can blow into it, or bite down on it. It also has a 8 inch piece of curved bendable plastic. Looks somewhat like a simple hands free headpiece phone. You can just let the You can wear the curved piece over your head or around your head. it's light enough just hold in place by the mouth piece.

This seemingly simple device puts out 4 separate streams of data.. Breath, bite, nod, tilt. Any of these data streams can be assigned to any CC event. You plug it into your computer. Your DAW should MIX it in with your standard MIDI controller.. One one patch the performer assigns bite to flute tonguing, tilt to vibrato speed, nod to vibrato strength..

It will work with any virtual instrument that accepts CC events into it.. a lot of Kontakt libraries, virtual instruments.

Audio Modeling, and Sample Modeling make of physical modeling. They are very small libraries, My understanding is it has very short snippets of sampling, then generates sounds by computing in real time. So instead of gigabyte sample libraries, it is only a couple hundred megabytes.

The TEController has a clever piece of software that lets you set parameters, range, and initiate each of the 4 parameters.
This does require some experimentation, to get the ideal set-up for libraries you use.. It takes some practice, but the youtube videos, are excellent demonstrations of the power this seemingly simple device can do..

The other controller I recently bought is Roli Seaboard Rise. Roli makes a few models of this, a very expensive 88 note keyboard, a 48 note Rise, a smaller 25 note keyboard. I bought the middle model, the Rise.

This looks like a 23rd century keyboard. It is extremely thin, The keyboard is a black piece of foam like plastic.. With a metal bottom. It can use Bluetooth MIDI, (totally cordless), or a USB MIDI connection. The usb will also charge it's internal battery for 3 hours of use. There is also an AC power jack. (you have to buy the ac adaptor.) Just using the USB midi cord, will power, charge and carry MIDI data. With Logic Pro, It just automatically shows up as a midi source. . Different DAWs, might need you to make adjustments in your DAW software. They have a list DAWS, it's been tested with. It should work with any DAW.

The keyboard itself has no mechanical moving parts, It's design consists of only slight rises and indentations to show you the white and black keys,
With only the pressure of your fingers. and sliding you fingers and hands It can generate 5 streams of controller data. It generates individual polyphonic data. Most keyboards have only one sensor of aftertouch, Each region (key area) has it's own aftertouch pressure.. so different notes respond differently.. The virtual instruments that come with it, are designed to respond to this keyboard.. Roli also suggests you patch the controller up to individual patches, or libraries, to get some really powerful and complex sounds going on.

The Seaboard Rise comes with two virtual instruments, Strobe 2 (I believe was originally a Protools synth), and Equator. Again the best thing to do is got to their website, and Youtube for video demonstrations.. This kbd is capable of extreme control, the foam notes, do not lend themselves to real rapid boogie boogie keyboard playing because of the nature of the foam. The keyboard is actually one large piece of plastic, with a assortment of circuits underneath, or embedded in the foam itself.

You can apply pressure, slide up and down the length of the note. Vibrato is cute, you just 'squiggle' the note sideways to control the speed and depth of vibrato..

This kbd does require you to adapt your playing technique, but again, is extremely expressive. I have yet to master either of these. Truth is I should have bought one first. But I was so blown away by the videos of it's expressive capabilities. All the demonstrators, swear by them, and would use them a lot.