• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just A Thank You

Share/Bookmark

Just A Thank You

Not a music upload in this post..But a big thank you, for the different comments people make to the posts.

I find the explanations, theories, musings, that different people offer in response to the music itself, very valuable.

Tom Davis - your answer to my question was extremely helpful.. It was like a light bulb went on in my head..

Your post, and several others here have given me, much 'food for thought'..

It is a privilege and delight, to find such an accomplished and friendly group of performers/composers here.

Thanx.. Angelonyc (real name - Mark Styles)

Re: Just A Thank You

Sharing creativity is a most precious thing. Finding an audience wo appreciates it, even more. So the feeling is mutual!

Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

You will always find helpful ears here. Only very, very rarely have there been negative or offensive participants; they do not last long because no one will play with them.

Your questions and, if you wish to share them, creative efforts will always be welcome.

Tom

Thank you Mark for this very beautiful and inspiring post. And thank you for all beautiful, talented and interesting music that you create and share with us.

Regards,
    Kjell

Go Back to forum