• Register
  • Help

Topic: It Still Hurts...

Share/Bookmark

It Still Hurts...

Memories are forever, that pain will never go away... Devotion, love is eternal... It still feels like it was only yesterday... Love lives on through distant memories and whispered prayers...

Re: It Still Hurts...

Good morning,

a very appropriate piece of music. Thank you for uploading. It pictures the feelings I have about lost friends and family. As time goes by we all experience the emptiness.

Thank you

Raymond

By now I lost family and friend, too many of them. I understand your pain, as it is so movingly present in your work. However, I disagree with Jos, the emptiness he mention should be replaced with celebration with one's own life. Those who left us, would not approve life-long suffering of the one's who are still here.
    Occasional remembrance, like your piece here, is all your Tara wishes.

Thanks for the comments and for listening to the composition, Ted and Raymond.

Regards,
    Richard

Hi Richard,

As we grow older, we're all confronted with death and departure of beloved ones, friends, neighbours around us. But losing younger lives is always the hardest thing to go through. I can fully understand your lasting grief and longing for what once was so promising and beautiful. True love has no time, age or tangibility. It manifests itself in every thought, sigh, view, uncontrollable far from reason and science... That's probably why it is so hard to come at peace with such a loss. But as Ted said, good memories live on and nobody can change or influence them. They are what they are and from our poetic heart pours sometimes catching sounds which flow into beautiful tunes, singing out all these unspeakable feelings. It's a good thing to share them with perceptive and sensitive soul mates!

Thanks for sharing and a healthy New Year to you!
    Jos

(Ted: I didn't mention anything about emptiness...)
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Sorry Jos, it was Raymond who mentioned emptiness. It was the "tequila effect".

Cheers...

And it's New Year..
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Thank you Richard for such emotional and comforting music.

Kjell

Thanks for listening to composition, Kjell.

Regards,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by kjelleman View Post
    Thank you Richard for such emotional and comforting music.

Kjell

Go Back to forum