• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Concerto Piccolo for accordion and chamber orchestra

Share/Bookmark

Re: Concerto Piccolo for accordion and chamber orchestra

A lovely piece. I found it very uplifting to my ears.

Regards,
    Richard

Nice to hear some accordion based music Max. AVery nicely composed and realized.

It was one of the first instruments I heard live as a child. There are deep european folk music roots associated with the accordion. I guess it was the mobile piano.

You might try the recent Kontakt update but there is no guarantee it will fix anything. I recently upgraded, with much difficulty because I unknowingly jumped over a needed upgrade, CineWinds Core to a version that installs in the Kontakt library instead of just drag and drop but I’ve never heard back from CineSamples about the required serial number so it’s now blocked. Luckily I managed to save a copy of the original presets on backup drive that I can still drag and drop with. Kontakt is very unstable in certain respects.

Phil

Thanks Rich and Phil.

Yes, the Kontakt Player is sometimes a real pain in the a...

But I've solved the problem by not using the Vienna Ensemble mixer for that composition. It seems that Kontakt causes script problems on a Mac (remarkably not on a PC). As long as I don't need more than 16 channels, there isn't a problem using my DAW instead. (This piece has 14 channels).

Best wishes!
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12