• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Swedish Legacy

Share/Bookmark

Re: Swedish Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Don't know how you managed getting this rather beautiful sounds of the strings, together with wind instruments. It is just so well balanced that I must tell the world the beauty of this composition. As Jos Wylin already told you some more dynamic changes would enhance the feeling, but it just stands as it is.

So nice!

Raymond
    Great to hear that, Raymond. Thank you.

Kjell

As a fellow Folk Music enthusiast, I was immediately drawn to this beautiful Fantasia! Your creation is rich in melodic invention; a hallmark of the folk tradition. However, that strong melodic writing soars to a higher level on wings of confident orchestration and use of harmonic devices. ‘Twas a joy, Kjell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Damon View Post
    As a fellow Folk Music enthusiast, I was immediately drawn to this beautiful Fantasia! Your creation is rich in melodic invention; a hallmark of the folk tradition. However, that strong melodic writing soars to a higher level on wings of confident orchestration and use of harmonic devices. ‘Twas a joy, Kjell!
    So good to hear that, Sean. I am truly grateful for your so beautifully formulated feedback.

Kjell

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12