• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Nerja Adventure

Share/Bookmark

The Nerja Adventure

Greetings everybody!
    After Max' brilliant contributions in the genre of music videos it would need a brave man to continue this track. Therefore, I would like to share some experiences I made in Nerja, Spain. I rather soon realized that its environment suited well to my music so when returning I put together this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwCf47o2_18

mainly to support the music...

Re: The Nerja Adventure

Hi Kjell,

Very interesting footage and your music to it serves well here, specially the organ/choir with the images of a huge cave.

When building a visualisation with concrete themes, it's always a little easier because the images have a concrete function. In your case, you wanted to find agreement between images and music And you did well!

Max

Thank you Max. I am glad you noticed the intention to fit music and video, I worked hard with that

Cheers,
    Kjell

Kjell,

I think your images worked well your well done organ and choir music. The caves looked like nature’s cathedrals, including the pipe organ.

I hope to visit Spain among others across the way someday. That was the plan after selling my mother’s ranch but she isn’t cooperating and at 94 still lives there and seems to be going for maybe 100 or more.

Phil

Thank you Phil. Nice to hear that.
    And I certainly recommend a visit to Spain. I hope you will be able to travel soon.

Kjell

Nerja is place for the Neanderthal site? It is nice that you are supporting your music with your excellent video, but your composition stands up by itself very nicely. Together is double enjoyment.

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Nerja is place for the Neanderthal site? It is nice that you are supporting your music with your excellent video, but your composition stands up by itself very nicely. Together is double enjoyment.

Ted
    Thank you Ted. Nice to get your comment.
    It is believed that the human remains in the Nerja caves, i.e. paintings and carving, are about 20 000 years old so maybe some Neanderthalers made these, nobody knows I guess.

Kjell

Wow, there is something very comforting with the sound of pipe organ and choir.. You have a fair amount of movement with the voices, while the sustained organ bass, and lower register keep it grounded.. I'm gonna have to remember this device.. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by angelonyc View Post
    Wow, there is something very comforting with the sound of pipe organ and choir.. You have a fair amount of movement with the voices, while the sustained organ bass, and lower register keep it grounded.. I'm gonna have to remember this device.. Thank you..
    Wonderful to get this inspiring feedback. Thank You.

Go Back to forum