• Register
  • Help

Topic: Urticaria and Fugue

Share/Bookmark

Urticaria and Fugue

Score will appear later. Audio is temporarily at Box.

I wish I could afford to hire someone to create a Sib file from my Sonar! The music seems to be pouring out faster than I can do the job. I don't understand why. And I ask myself why am I composing and getting nowhere.

Urticaria Prelude and Fugue

Richard

Re: Urticaria and Fugue

Enjoyable, rather advanced, a real challenge to grasp all details. Sib-file would be interesting so you could experiment with orchestrations although the organ in this tune really does a good job.

Kjell

That was quite complex Richard and also enjoyable. It's hard to imagine creating something like this just as it's hard to grasp it.

Logic Pro X has a notation mode with the piano roll window but it won't do the work for you. I doubt if it's top notch anyway. A product that could convert piano roll performance into perfect notation with just the time and key signature would be something. It would still need some composer detailing I guess.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    That was quite complex Richard and also enjoyable. It's hard to imagine creating something like this just as it's hard to grasp it.

Logic Pro X has a notation mode with the piano roll window but it won't do the work for you. I doubt if it's top notch anyway. A product that could convert piano roll performance into perfect notation with just the time and key signature would be something. It would still need some composer detailing I guess.

Phil
    Well, Phil, I don't use the piano roll view very often. For input, Sonar has a decent staff view, which is my primary input,

The title is actually Urticaria Prelude and Fugue Somehow, there was a genetic mutation? I don't remember how I did this, but it was natural and simple for me. Probably because I seem to be assembled from a non-standard pattern.I really can not say how this seemed not so complex to me, but ??? Well, we all think in different was. It would be boring if everyone composed like me.

Thanks for your comments.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by kjelleman View Post
    Enjoyable, rather advanced, a real challenge to grasp all details. Sib-file would be interesting so you could experiment with orchestrations although the organ in this tune really does a good job.

Kjell
    Thanks for your thoughts. Most of my organ works could be orchestrated, but I will not so. That would take too much time away from composing, whih would not please me. I have done some orchestral works, but prefer to work with piano and organ, primarilu because that is where my experience is. I have lately begun thinking of composing a choral work san paroles, just vocal sounds of some sort. For many years, I have been plannin a cantata, but even if I get around to it, I can promise that it will never be performed, no matter how good it maybe musically!

Richard

Go Back to forum