• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Kontakt Full Version Crossgrade Sale

Share/Bookmark

Re: Kontakt Full Version Crossgrade Sale

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Hello Gary,

I hope you still enjoy your Kontakt 5, I can not. They are saying that the registration number either for GPO 4 or 5 is not in their computer, so I am not eligible for the cross grade. Could you please tell me where did you buy your copy? I got it from MakeMusic and my account with them show the registration for both 4 and 5, none is acceptable for a not too friendly guy at NI "service"
    Ted
    Ted,

To qualify for the cross grade you need to own one of NI's qualifying third party libraries that run or did run in the Kontakt player. Both GPO 4 and GPO 5 have always run in the Aria player so they wouldn't qualify. I'm not sure about Gary's situation but GPO at one time did use the Kontakt player before moving to the Aria player. So I'm assuming it was probably an earlier version of GPO that qualified Gary to get the cross grade price.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Ted,

To qualify for the cross grade you need to own one of NI's qualifying third party libraries that run or did run in the Kontakt player. Both GPO 4 and GPO 5 have always run in the Aria player so they wouldn't qualify. I'm not sure about Gary's situation but GPO at one time did use the Kontakt player before moving to the Aria player. So I'm assuming it was probably an earlier version of GPO that qualified Gary to get the cross grade price.

Phil
    You're right, Phil. I did own the very first Garritan Personal Orchestra back in the day when they used Kontakt Player. When I went to see if I was eligible for the crossgrade purchase, it was noted I had GPO, which apparently made me eligible. Wish I could be more help, Ted.

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Hi Avavida!

Welcome to the Forum!

I just spent some time listening to the Spitfire Solo Strings. They are really impressive! Yep, you do have to have the full version of Kontakt. However, it's worth the investment. I have found all kinds of libraries I never thought I could even consider purchasing but are now within reach, including some libraries by Kirk Hunter Studios.

I wish you luck and lots of fun with the new strings!

Gary
    thank you!

I have a problem with Kontakt, getting the error message “No Library Found” in Kontakt when trying to add a new library. How to fix
    Converting grade points to GPA is very easy, it has specific formula.
    GPAhub gives you great tools to help you grade calculator weighted and calculate my semester grade,
    even find high school gpa to GPA easily.

Quote Originally Posted by avavida View Post
    thank you!

I have a problem with Kontakt, getting the error message “No Library Found” in Kontakt when trying to add a new library. How to fix
    Hi Avavida,

This will explain the issue.

http://www.spitfireaudio.com/info/faq/

Phil

Thanks to both of you, you really helped.
    I bought the boy's choir from Soundiron ($90) and that made me eligible, I am just downloading it now.
    So thanks again

Ted

Gary, hello,

Could you give an idea how to direct MIDI tracks to audio tracks in SONAR?
    I can not see how to set the audio tracks output, it is so simple in Aria, 1/2 3/4 etc.
    Please help.

Ted

Go Back to forum