• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Kontakt Full Version Crossgrade Sale

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt Full Version Crossgrade Sale

Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is interested. Native Instruments has a sale on for the crossgrade full version of Kontakt. Wasn't sure if I had anything that qualified as a crossgrade, but the Garritan Personal Orchestra counts. I have always wanted this as there have been other libraries I'd like to try, but couldn't because all I had was the player. This also includes 43 gig of additional instruments and they sound pretty good. At $124.50, that's within my budget. Just thought I'd pass it onto all the gang here.

https://www.native-instruments.com/e...ers/kontakt-5/

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Kontakt Full Version Crossgrade Sale

Before anyone buys this, I need to let you know my Garritan library is not working now. Didn't think Kontakt would disable this library, but that's apparently what it's done.

Get back to you all later.

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

That was weird. It's working just fine, now. I tried it before in Sonar and when I would add an instrument nothing would happen. I shut it down Sonar and started it up again and it's OK.

Ghosts. I'm positive it's ghosts!

That's a great price! There are a lot of sound libraries, some pretty inexpensive, that require the full version of Kontakt and not just the free Kontakt player. The only possible caveat is that Kontakt 5 has been out for quite a while so Kontakt 6 probably isn't too far off.

43Gb of additional instruments.... hmm. I'd need another USB drive. Not enough room on the one I have in use already.
    Cheers,

Kevin F..

KM Frye- (SOCAN)
    Music Director- Four Seasons Musical Theatre- 2016

Bella Vista Studios
    Canada

GPO4, JABB3, Garritan World Inst, REAPER, Roland VS2480 DAW

Thanks Gary, just ordered mine. Very helpful is your notice.

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Thanks Gary, just ordered mine. Very helpful is your notice.

Ted
    Thanks, Ted! There have been so many libraries I've have thought about owning, but never could because of the need for the Full Version of Kontakt, including a lot of "freebies," not to mention 43 gig library that's included! I'm sure having fun!

Gary

I recently purchased Spitfire Solo Strings and found out that I needed the full version of Kontakt (at least version 4) to run them.
    Converting grade points to GPA is very easy, it has specific formula.
    GPAhub gives you great tools to help you grade calculator weighted and calculate my semester grade,
    even find high school gpa to GPA easily.

Quote Originally Posted by avavida View Post
    I recently purchased Spitfire Solo Strings and found out that I needed the full version of Kontakt (at least version 4) to run them.
    Hi Avavida!

Welcome to the Forum!

I just spent some time listening to the Spitfire Solo Strings. They are really impressive! Yep, you do have to have the full version of Kontakt. However, it's worth the investment. I have found all kinds of libraries I never thought I could even consider purchasing but are now within reach, including some libraries by Kirk Hunter Studios.

I wish you luck and lots of fun with the new strings!

Gary

Hello Gary,

I hope you still enjoy your Kontakt 5, I can not. They are saying that the registration number either for GPO 4 or 5 is not in their computer, so I am not eligible for the cross grade. Could you please tell me where did you buy your copy? I got it from MakeMusic and my account with them show the registration for both 4 and 5, none is acceptable for a not too friendly guy at NI "service"
    Ted

Go Back to forum