• Register
  • Help

Topic: Double Argggh...

Share/Bookmark

Double Argggh...

So let's see. Here we need a music sound bite indicating Griffon Class starship with an Asian influence and a deeply rooted magical element. So we have parallel 4ths, lots of space sounds, a basic theme, and (oh yes) a Harry Potter-type sound.

mumph

https://app.box.com/s/9ro3ul3kybhqnx16bz3mt4au8xpvdux1

Re: Double Argggh...

It sounds like you managed to put it all together Tom. I guess sound track work can require compositional contortions and back flips. Craftsmanship.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I wasn't all that happy with it, but when I saw it laid against the video I felt a lot better.

The next segment requires a more dreamy, stately sort of piece. I'm looking forward to getting started on that one tomorrow.

I recorded a really interesting sound for it by striking a conduit with a monkey wrench. This is beginning to be kind of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    It sounds like you managed to put it all together Tom. I guess sound track work can require compositional contortions and back flips. Craftsmanship.

Phil

Hi Tom,

This one is probably the best to me (orchestral and sonic). Beautiful brass sound! You've hit the atmosphere you wanted to create.

Bravissimo!
    Max

Go Back to forum