• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sentimental Procession for Solo Violin, Organ and Choir

Share/Bookmark

Sentimental Procession for Solo Violin, Organ and Choir

One of the most moving music I know about is Tomasso Albinoni's Adagio. This adagio formed also the film music to the most beautiful film by Orson Wells, 'The Trial', adapted from the most fascinating book by Franz Kafka, der Prozess.
    To get the listener into the proper atmosphere I try to utilize the sound of Albinoni in the introduction of this procession-like tune:

https://soundcloud.com/user-89293915...hoir-and-organ

As usual, comments on anything are welcome.

Kjell

Re: Sentimental Procession for Solo Violin, Organ and Choir

Wonderful piece. Very emotional. Nice to start the day with. The way you handled the orchestra and choir is superb.
    I won't comment on the overal structure, the sound of the solo violin, the Oh's and Ah's of the choir. You mastered them rather good. Congratulations and thank you for bringing this.

Raymond

Re: Sentimental Procession for Solo Violin, Organ and Choir

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Wonderful piece. Very emotional. Nice to start the day with. The way you handled the orchestra and choir is superb.
    I won't comment on the overal structure, the sound of the solo violin, the Oh's and Ah's of the choir. You mastered them rather good. Congratulations and thank you for bringing this.

Raymond
    Thanks Raymond for listening and your kind words. I am pleased you liked it.
    I have been so focused on composition tending to neglect the particular sounds and articulations but that will form my next project.

Kjell

Go Back to forum