• Register
  • Help
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Topic: Friends of Garritan Christmas Album 2017 Vol 14

Share/Bookmark

Re: Friends of Garritan Christmas Album 2017 Vol 14

Hello Everyone,

Well .. just a few hours left for the remaining songs to come in .. wait a minute .. there are no more songs to come in .. they're all in ..

Wonderful .. a super effort by all our contributors. Thank you so much everyone. I'll post again in the morning.

Best wishes,

Michael
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    Frank has sent in his song, 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas'.

Thank you for sending in your song Frank. It's great to have you on board for another year.

Michael
    My pleasure, Michael! This is always such a good feeling of anticipation waiting to hear everyone's goodies for this Christmas season!

As always, a big THANK YOU for all your hard work to help keep our wonderful musical tradition alive. Big Thanks also to Dan for adding that professional sparkle to all our arrangements, making them sound even better! And of course, a big shout-out to Gary G himself, without whom we wouldn't have these terrific sample libraries.

Regards,

Frank
    Frank D'Erasmo
    FABD Music - Arrangements-Orchestrations
    All Styles ... Specializing in Jazz, Theater, Latin & Pop

Garritan JaBB, GPO, CoMB, World, GAS, Stradivari Violin & GigaStudio. Sonar X2 Producer, Pro Tools, Performer & Finale.

Hello Everyone,

Well .. just a few hours left for the remaining songs to come in .. wait a minute .. there are no more songs to come in .. they're all in ..

Wonderful .. a super effort by all our contributors. Thank you so much everyone. I'll post again in the morning.

Best wishes,

Michael
    That is great news, Michael! Excellent! Can't wait to hear everyone's pieces! Thanks so much for all your hard work, Michael, in making this all happen!

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

I think this is a first,, I don't ever remember having a list of songs where every single one was sent in.
    Amazing,,,, I too would like to give a shout out to Michael and especially Gary and Marianne Garritan.
    It is a little early for this Merry Christmas everyone!

Frank, Gary and Dan,

Thank you for your kind comments and I am pleased to see our album progress so well.

Best wishes.
    Michael

Official Announcement

(I have to do this bit. )

Song Nominations and Song Entries Are Now Closed For Our Volume 14 2017 Christmas Album Project

All songs are now with Dan for mastering.

I'm looking to publish the album on December 1st. Hopefully this will give everyone time to make their CDs and to post them to family and friends in time for Christmas.

I'll keep updating when I have any further snippits to share.

Once again, a huge resounding "thank you" to everyone for your wonderful efforts and to Dan for mastering our album once again this year.

Very best wishes to you all,
    Michael

Cool Re: Friends of Garritan Christmas Album 2017 Vol 14

Congrats to everyone for meeting our annual Christmas CD deadline; also, to Michael for all the dedicated work he has done to make this a reality. To Dan, we can't say enough for the truly professional work he has done over the years making the Christmas CD so joyous and such a wonderful gift for all families that love Christmas music. To Gary, his contribution to instrument sampling and music education is unparalleled. As all of us know, he has created musical tools for us at a nominal financial investment so that we can develop and hear our musical compositions in a live, musical environment. He has literally made the lives of many musicians "enriched" with the development of all of the Garritan libraries. A gentle genius with an engaging personality.....Thank you Gary.

Michael, when you open entries for a 2018 Christmas CD, please accept "O Little Town of Bethlehem" as my selection.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2 View Post
    Congrats to everyone for meeting our annual Christmas CD deadline; also, to Michael for all the dedicated work he has done to make this a reality. To Dan, we can't say enough for the truly professional work he has done over the years making the Christmas CD so joyous and such a wonderful gift for all families that love Christmas music. To Gary, his contribution to instrument sampling and music education is unparalleled. As all of us know, he has created musical tools for us at a nominal financial investment so that we can develop and hear our musical compositions in a live, musical environment. He has literally made the lives of many musicians "enriched" with the development of all of the Garritan libraries. A gentle genius with an engaging personality.....Thank you Gary.

Jack
    Hello Jack,

Thank you for your kind words and I heartilly share your tributes to Dan and to Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2 View Post
    ..... Michael, when you open entries for a 2018 Christmas CD, please accept "O Little Town of Bethlehem" as my selection.

Jack
    WOW .. such keenness .. I've made a note of your request Jack. I plan to start the new list shortly after Christmas.

I shall email all our regular contributors just before the list goes up to let everyone know.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and support; it is very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
    Michael

Hello Everyone,

Just an update on how things are going.

The art-work is now ready and Dan is busy working on the masters. It's now Less than three weeks to my planned CD launch date of Friday 1st December.

Still much to do but we're still on track.

Best wishes
    Michael

Hello Everyone,

Just an update on how things are going.

The art-work is now ready and Dan is busy working on the masters. It's now Less than three weeks to my planned CD launch date of Friday 1st December.

Still much to do but we're still on track.

Best wishes
    Fantastic! How soon can we get the artwork? It'd be nice to get a head start on putting together the CDs.

Thanks for everything, Michael!

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast