Okay, so this took a while. A long while. A really, really long while. But we added a lot of new stuff, and well . . . it was hard!
As you’ll recall from our previous episode last November, RealiDrums is a collection of a ton of drums. Rather than the traditional method of starting with a small number of snares and tweaking and tweaking to get one to sound how you want, RealiDrums gives you 42 snares (42 actual snares, not just snare mixes) that you quickly and easily scroll through. It’s basically designed for people who like to work like I do - fast. Check out this video to see how fast: https://youtu.be/_rToF-fZZes
Each drum has 4 different mix options, from close mic to big and heavy. Of course, all drums and cymbals are sampled at multiple velocities with round robins.
So what’s new in version 2?
* Individual outputs
* New Brush Sweep and HiHat Foot samples
* Lots more beats
* More time signatures with lots of beats in each. We even added a Time Signature selector.
* Keyswitches to Start/Stop loops
* Up/Down buttons for the grooves. This makes auditioning loops faster.
* Keyswitches for those Up/Down selectors
* Lots more fills. And they play automatically in sync with the beat, and even adjust to match where in the beat you start the fill.
* Fills are now on keyswitches.
* All key assignments are user-selectable now, so you can assign drums, keyswitches and fills to whatever keys you want.
* Three Drag&Drop options for dragging MIDI files to your sequencer
Since I thought this update would only take a month or two, I promised to keep the introductory price in effect until we released. So until the end of August, RealiDrums is $100 off, meaning you can get it for $199. It’s a Kontakt Player library.
So don’t just sit there! Be one of the cool kids and get yourself down to http://realitone.com and pick up a copy for yourself!