• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Clint Bajakian, VP of G.A.N.G. goes Truespec/Cubase/EW-QLSO

Share/Bookmark

Clint Bajakian, VP of G.A.N.G. goes Truespec/Cubase/EW-QLSO

Re: Clint Bajakian, VP of G.A.N.G. goes Truespec/Cubase/EW-QLSO

Very very cool. Sounds like a sweet setup too.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the nice announcement, Peter.

I\'d first off like to tell everyone how fantastic Peter and Truespec are to work with. I am loving my new system. Peter and his team made it really easy for me to learn and they really attended to my creative goals.

Btw, the URL on Peter\'s designing and building the system for me seems to be:
    http://www.truespec.com/articles/pr.shtml

I really like how composers here will sometimes share a piece they\'ve done. In that spirit, here\'s my first piece using my brand new system. It\'s all EWQLSO Platinum. http://www.basound.com/ns/Heroic_Theme_ClintB.mp3

I\'m relatively new to NS and am glad to have joined up. Really great posts!

Thanks,

clint

Welcome to NS!

Great theme [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Very sweet setup too...

Alex

Yea, welcome here.... Theme is neat as well but somehow I\'m missing something. Don\'t know what, though. Hmm...

Clint! Welcome to NS! I loved your piece and enjoyed your Indiana Jones work as well.

All My Best,

Frederick Russ
    Executive Editor
    Sanctus Angelis Online
    www.

I\'m not saying Truespec systems aren\'t bad, cause I\'m sure they good, stable, reliable, etc....but....

JESUS CHRIST THEY\'RE OVERPRICED! (Giga2U Rack System for example)

The system is $3800?! I could price every component exactly on that system WITH Gigastudio 160, Windows XP Pro, and 2U rack for near half the price. May I say all the components would be top notch too, and some (like the processor) would be even better. For example, the ram would be XMS Extreme Corsair PC3700, rather than Value RAM, and the processor would be an Athlon 64 3000+ 64-bit (faster testing than G5). I know you have a service charge for building the systems also, and that\'s understandable for you to make profit, but if the system I priced is around $2000 with top notch configuration and components, then a $1800 service charge is a little steep, per system. Anyways, I know you\'re a company, and making business, but I still had to voice my opinion, cause damn man.....that is friggin ridiculous. *walks away*

Ok, before I become completely ignorant in your view (Peter), enlighten me on exactly what makes your PC that expensive.

Jared [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

yo- whatup Clint?

good to see you here. got Shady Grove in your CD player, eh?

peace-out

I\'m afraid I have to agree with Jared. That does seem awfully steep. But then I\'ve always been an advocate of building your own -- because it REALLY isn\'t hard to do.

Still, if people are willing to pay that kind of money, why not? The get customer service and, hopefully, peace of mind, knowing they don\'t ever have to open the box.

But think of the sample libraries you could buy if you built your own and saved all that money.

Hi Clint

Welcome onboard [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Glad to see you are enjoying your new systems and EWQLSO.

(Great tune BTW).

Go Back to forum