• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Battlefield 1942 ...

Share/Bookmark

Battlefield 1942 ...

Does anyone know what are the samplers used for this game ?

Thank you,

Re: Battlefield 1942 ...

Why would you like to know that? The programming and sound is not top notch in that game [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Cool compositions and great game though.

Hehehe, I thought the same thing. Sounds like it was done with AO. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The composer was Olof Gustafsson according to a Google search. Perhaps send him an email?

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yes ... sounds like AO and it\'s the reason of my question ...

I know it doesn\'t sound as like as the game\'s quality [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry ... i\'m a curious man .. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I like to add when I wrote programming and sound I meant the music [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The composers name is Joel Eriksson and I believe he used AO for it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Cool Tob, I met the producers at dice a few weeks ago... they did not tell me the game you are working on... the bastards. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Hyped it though... of course

Originally posted by Jazzhole:
    Cool Tob, I met the producers at dice a few weeks ago... they did not tell me the game you are working on... the bastards. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Hyped it though... of course
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hehehe... secrets all the time. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tob\'s working on the sequel; Battlefield 1943 right?

Except this time the library used will be Miroslav. Onwards and upwards. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    Tob\'s working on the sequel; Battlefield 1943 right?

Except this time the library used will be Miroslav. Onwards and upwards. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">My lips are sealed... but I can tell you I\'m having fun. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Go Back to forum