• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Attention: Isabella Rowlins

Share/Bookmark

Attention: Isabella Rowlins

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Dear Isabella...Would you please rethink leaving the NorthernSounds forum.... I have enjoyed your posts very much and feel that the forum is just going through a bad time right now. Everything will cool off in a short time I am sure. Your compositions (like Northern Love) are extremely well composed and it would really be a shame to loose a great musician like you. I sincerely hope you decide to stay at NS and hopefully, look forward to more interesting posts and compositions from you. I also hope others will join in with me in asking you to stay with us.... \"Please\".... Gary Thomas

Re: Attention: Isabella Rowlins

[img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Mr. Thomas,

Oh dear. It certainly wasn\'t my intention to start some melodramatic campaign voting for my presence here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Isabella Rowlins

Not trying to sound melodramatic... but, seriously, you are a great composer and it seems a shame that you\'d leave a forum where your opinions and posts are so helpful to others here. I know that the final decision is up to you... but you really will be missed if you leave. And NorthernSounds will be loosing a very valuable member. Hope you\'ll change your mind. Gary

Mr. Gary,

This is all confusing! I regret ever having posted any of this. Stupid Isabella. Stupid!

*CONFUSION*

Next time I will just leave in silence.

Isabella Rowlins

One thing you\'re NOT is stupid. I know that there are others posting here too about wanting you to stay. Just hope you will see that, even if some people here are kinda harsh sometimes... there are still lots of good people here too (like yourself)... and they are what make NorthernSounds worth it\'s weight in gold........... Gary Thomas

Lady Rowlin!!,
    When you love someone you have to forgive him sometimes....
    http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005778#000000
    D.M

Hi Isabella,

I\'m relatively new to the forum, but understand your position.
    I think we should be constructive. Let\'s propose some new rules for the forum.
    My proposals are:

- more moderators
    - instant removal or lock of trolling and OT posts (yeah, I know, some may say where\'s the freedom gone...but i don\'t mind if moderators will remove my posts, I want to afford myself to moderators\' judgement as in every democracy)
    - an open letter to sample developers (they MUST stay away from flames and accept people\'s comments). Also I\'m really convinced that no one on this forum has ever modified his opinion based on comments. I think We all only listen to demos, and read technical specifications, nothing else. So if developers are in trouble with a big investment for a new library, please make more demos. stop.

New rules and new foundation of this forum could fall without the opinion and comments of people who really made this forum very funny, as you are, and as also are the persons you reported in your post (Mr. Richardson, Kingidiot, Nick Phoenix...) and other.

So please reconsider your decision, My opinion is that NS really needs your help.

Ciao
    Luca

Oh dear, you will reduce the female presence on this forum to 50% (stay with us Joanne!!!)

Isabella! VSL is waiting for you.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast