• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: 9-11, Atta, Tenet, samples or real?

Share/Bookmark

9-11, Atta, Tenet, samples or real?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: 9-11, Atta, Tenet, samples or real?

AWESOME!!!

I think it\'s completely farfetched, but it sure is well done. And I love the title.

Nick,
    Actually it\'s not farfetched. It\'s just the tip of the iceberg and is all documented fact. If you want the facts, read \"The War on Freedom\". Also Mike Moore\'s new book \"Dude Where\'s My Country\" talks about this a bit, I think.
    Every staement in that video is true and not contested by anyone in the Bush administration. But the media is looking the other way on direct orders from ownership.

And here\'s some facts for you:

Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) Declaration of War 4/6/1917 W.W.I.
    136,516 Americans servicemen lost their lives

Warren G. Harding (Republican) Treaty 8/29/1921 Treaty of Versailles

Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat) Declaration of War 12/8/1941 W.W.II.
    500,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Harry Truman (Democrat) Dropped Atomic Bomb 8/6/1945
    200,000 non-combatant civilians lost their lives

Harry Truman (Democrat) Declaration of War 6/25/1950 Korean War
    37,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) Treaty 7/27/1953 Korean War Armistice
    July 27th 1953 Korean War Armistice signed at the 38th paralell

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (Democrat) Declaration of War 8/8/1965 Vietnam
    55,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Richard M. Nixon (Republican) Treaty 1/27/1973
    United States, North Vietnam, South Vietnam, and the NLF\'s provisional revolutionary government.

Do you STILL consider yourself a proud Democrat? HOW DARE YOU ATTACK BUSH\'S RECORD when these FACTS can not disputed?

Everyone - AND I MEAN EVERYONE - I meet I will dissuade strongly to never buy your samples.

Wanna discuss the 1980\'s and 1990\'s facts? I will gladly display it in FACT ONLY format as above and not in the LUNATIC LEFT WING LIMOZINE LEXUS LIBERAL rant you soiled yourself with in your \"Presidents Resume\'\"

Grow up.

I believe that they\'re all facts, but the thread being wound between those facts sounds pretty incredible. On the other hand, stranger things have happened, so who knows.

Either way, what the heck do political opinions have to do with the quality of Nick\'s sample libraries? It would be one thing if he were racist or advocating pedophilia or something, but these are just opinions. I\'d even say you\'d be justified if he shouted down or insulted people who disagree with him. But that\'s not the case, and the title of this area is \"Off-Topic Discussion\" - which means that this kind of thread is completely appropriate here.

On another note, taking a guess at what you mean, the fact that American soldiers lost their lives in wars has nothing to do with this. It also doesn\'t mean that every war our politicians get us in is just. And it doesn\'t mean that people who are strongly opposed to what\'s going on right now are \"un-American,\" that we don\'t \"support our troops,\" or even that we take everything for granted.

YES - PRETTY INCREDIBLE ISN\'T IT?

What thread? What are you talking about. These are just facts.

Do a Yahoo or Google search and check it out for yourself.

Wait a second, you said \"dissuade everyone to never buy\" the samples - i.e. persuade everyone to buy them. No problem then.

And I\'m talking about that flash site being linked above, not about what you posted. Are we talking about the same thing?

You choose to deal with my sentence syntax. Cute, but utterly irrelevant.

As for dealing with facts? Let\'s try again:

The entirety of our involvement in all MAJOR wars where at the behest of Democrats.

Republicans actually signed the peace treaties.

Vietnam. How many Vietnamese directly threatened the U.S. then? Sound a little PRE-EMPTIVE?

Korea. How many Koreans directly threatened the U.S. then? Sound a little PRE-EMPTIVE?

The one and only time the Atomic bomb was used as a weapon, in the ENTIRE WORLD by ANY COUNTRY was by a Democrat to instantly incinerate 200,000 innocent civilian human beings. At that rate we’d have to be in Iraq for 200,000 years to even come close to that death toll, soldiers, civilians or otherwise.

And speaking of Iraq,

Bill Clinton launched military strikes 6 different times:

Clinton Bombs Iraq: On January 21, 1993, shortly after his inauguration, U.S. aircraft fired at targets in Iraq after pilots sensed Iraqi radar or anti-aircraft fire directed at them.

Clinton Bombs Iraq: April 9, and April 18, 1993 U.S. warplanes bombed & fired missiles at Iraqi anti-aircraft sites which had tracked U.S. aircraft.

Clinton Bombs Iraq: June 26, 1993 U.S. naval forces launched missiles against the Iraqi Intelligence Service\'s headquarters in Baghdad response to attempt to assassinate former President Bush in Kuwait in April 1993.

Clinton Bombs Iraq: June 19, 1993 a U.S. aircraft had fired a missile at an Iraqi anti-aircraft site displaying hostile intent. U.S. planes also bombed an Iraqi missile battery on August 19, 1993.

Clinton Bombs Iraq: January, 1995 The US and its allies started a 42-day round-the-clock air and missile bombardment of lraq, targeting civilian and service facilities.

Clinton Bombs Iraq: Dec. 19, 1998 \"Earlier today, I ordered America\'s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. ... Their mission is to attack Iraq\'s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.” Bill Clinton

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] WHAT?!?! Could he be refering to WMD\'s? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Then there\'s Clinton’s other military maneuvers:

SERBIA - March 24th 1999

SUDAN & AFGHANISTAN - August 20th 1998

YUGOSLAVIA - 2/94 through 9/95

MACEDONIA - July 9, 1993

SOMALIA - 1992 through 1994

HAITI - September 1994

BOSNIA - April 1993

Originally posted by Think_About_It:
    And here\'s some facts for you:

Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) Declaration of War 4/6/1917 W.W.I.
    136,516 Americans servicemen lost their lives

Warren G. Harding (Republican) Treaty 8/29/1921 Treaty of Versailles

Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat) Declaration of War 12/8/1941 W.W.II.
    500,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Harry Truman (Democrat) Dropped Atomic Bomb 8/6/1945
    200,000 non-combatant civilians lost their lives

Harry Truman (Democrat) Declaration of War 6/25/1950 Korean War
    37,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) Treaty 7/27/1953 Korean War Armistice
    July 27th 1953 Korean War Armistice signed at the 38th paralell

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (Democrat) Declaration of War 8/8/1965 Vietnam
    55,000 American servicemen lost their lives

Richard M. Nixon (Republican) Treaty 1/27/1973
    United States, North Vietnam, South Vietnam, and the NLF\'s provisional revolutionary government.

Do you STILL consider yourself a proud Democrat? HOW DARE YOU ATTACK BUSH\'S RECORD when these FACTS can not disputed?

Everyone - AND I MEAN EVERYONE - I meet I will dissuade strongly to never buy your samples.

Wanna discuss the 1980\'s and 1990\'s facts? I will gladly display it in FACT ONLY format as above and not in the LUNATIC LEFT WING LIMOZINE LEXUS LIBERAL rant you soiled yourself with in your \"Presidents Resume\'\"

Grow up.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey genius. I\'m not a democrat. See how limited you\'re perspective is? I am a green. I only want the truth. The democrat leaders are pathetic.

Those facts you posted don\'t tell us much by the way.

You know, every Republican has responded with the same threat \"I\'ll never buy your samples... blah blah blah.\" You all seem so anti-American in your ideals. You always want to silence the dissenter.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast