• Register
  • Help

Topic: Couple of SONAR questions

Share/Bookmark

Couple of SONAR questions

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hi,

I have a couple of questions for fellow Sonar users. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-Is there a way to somehow have a controlable tempo map for separate midi tracks?

-Is there a way to assign a real time controler to control the master tempo?

-Is there a way to record (and listen while recording) expression controller assigned to multiple midi tracks simultaniously?

-How to copy controler data from one place in the tracks to the other place in the same track? I remember that in old cubas this was easy, select, ctrl+drag and its done...

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Couple of SONAR questions

I\'m interested in the answers, too.

The last regarding copying controler data.

You can open the piano roll, using the select arrow, click-drag over the data on the bottom and cut and paste wherever you want.

as you\'re click-dragging over the vertical lines, you\'ll see a box/square/rectangle surround the vertical line data you\'re highlighting. And when you paste, only the controller data gets pasted...not the notes.

Re: Couple of SONAR questions

Originally posted by Marty:
    I\'m interested in the answers, too.

The last regarding copying controler data.

You can open the piano roll, using the select arrow, click-drag over the data on the bottom and cut and paste wherever you want.

as you\'re click-dragging over the vertical lines, you\'ll see a box/square/rectangle surround the vertical line data you\'re highlighting. And when you paste, only the controller data gets pasted...not the notes.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">A haaa.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Marty.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

Go Back to forum