• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Theory and Orchestration forum

Share/Bookmark

Theory and Orchestration forum

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hi all, I would like to hear if people here would be interested in \"theory and orchestration\" forum?

I know that few regular visitors here on these forums have theory and orchestration education and maybe they would be available to spend some time to answer questions people here may have about harmony, counterpoint etc.

At least I would be ready to share my knowledge with interested people and even admin the forum if current moderators don\'t have time for another forum. Btw. I\'m educated in theory from music conservatory at university level.

Let me know what you all think, also if PaPa Chalk or Desound is reading this I would like to hear if it would be possible from their perspective.

Re: Theory and Orchestration forum

Sure that would be great! I know when I first started getting into music I was not classicly trained and played mostly by ear and when people would talk about ff or stacato, etc. I was like huh? I\'m pretty caught up now from trial and error, and just reading some books on my own, but it still would help to have someone here educated enough to let people know that to make a good sound you do not have to play all the instruments together. Just my 2 cents [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ps Falcon I\'m just finishing building my new system so I\'ll start working on some vota tracks for you to hear finally!

You\'ve got my vote [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yes, this could be great!

Count me in. Sounds like a great idea!

Excellent idea! keep bumping [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

go fo it

Good idea