• Register
  • Help

Topic: E3??

Share/Bookmark

E3??

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Anyone here going to be attending the E3 Conference in LA?
    The dates are May 14 - 16 I believe...

Re: E3??

I\'ll be there... Gotta get some work or close up the shop!

-dev

Originally posted by zquarles:
    Anyone here going to be attending the E3 Conference in LA?
    The dates are May 14 - 16 I believe...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I prolly won\'t be there... but the game I\'m working on will be [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Maybe they will end up paying for my flight tho [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe not. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Dev- I hear ya! I need some work, BAD!

James - what booth should I pay attention to, so I know what game you\'re working on?? :-)

I\'ll be the short guy with the \"Changeling Sound Studios\" shirt on. ;-)

I\'ll be there each day (as always), I\'ll probably do some demo-ing the WarCraft III expansion at our booth at least one of the three days. If anyone from here wants to stop by and say hi, I\'d love to see you!

A=

--------
    Andrea G. Pessino (not female, just Italian)
    Blizzard Entertainment

apessino@blizzard.com

Originally posted by zquarles:
    Dev- I hear ya! I need some work, BAD!

James - what booth should I pay attention to, so I know what game you\'re working on?? :-)

I\'ll be the short guy with the \"Changeling Sound Studios\" shirt on. ;-)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The Codemasters stand, I\'m an artist on Dragon Empires MMORPG. (www.dragonempires.com)

\"Dev- I hear ya! I need some work, BAD!\"

If I hear of anything, I\'ll let you know. There are a few positions open at Microsoft right now if you dare...

I just got a call yesterday from a team putting together a demo for E3. They need SFX and music, but can\'t pay... yet. Prolly gonna take it anyway because I\'m tired of rescoring trailers from Gigex for our demo reel.

-dev

Still up in the air

Will be busy, doing some music for one game that will be showing, and one promo movie (and possible demo) that will be showing. Yet, everyone wants me to come down.... \"Hey we\'re getting everyone together in santa monica\" or \"Come on\' you can\'t miss the party\"

you\'d think some of these guys atleast THINK about work [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] hehee

but then again, those words are the type that get me interested in going [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] they know me toooo well

king-
    which game will be showing? i\'d like to check it out for sure.

-dev

I won\'t be making it (disappointment all around, I\'m sure:P), but Sony will be showing off a game I\'ve been working on for quite a while; unfortunately behind closed doors only [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I wish they\'d announce this game sometime soon so I can finally tell people what kind of cool stuff I\'ve been working on! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I\'m getting old, but of late there have been very few games I\'ve been looking out for.
    Last thing I played was GTA4 and Soulcaliber 2..on the PC nothing much really, although I look forward to the new Blizzard stuff (please announce Diablo 3!!! I\'m dying here!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Any guys going to the GDC in London?

Cheerio,

Joris de Man

Lost Boys Games Ltd.

Go Back to forum