• Register
  • Help

Topic: A quick hello

Share/Bookmark

A quick hello

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Just wanted to drop a quick hello here.. I haven\'t been around too much lately, mostly because I\'ve been pretty busy (NOT writing music and getting paid for it, unfortunately) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually been busier with the web design side of things, which is good too.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Re: A quick hello

Hi Sam,

Things here are going great. If I could get some midi problems ironed out I\'d be able to say if they were any better it\'d be illegal. But if you\'re curious have a listen to some of my latest work, which is in reality reworking old work.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3109/3109188.html

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3109/3109204.html

Hey you asked how it\'s going so I thought I\'d tell you.

Steve Chandler

Originally posted by MDesigner:
    Just wanted to drop a quick hello here.. I haven\'t been around too much lately, mostly because I\'ve been pretty busy (NOT writing music and getting paid for it, unfortunately) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually been busier with the web design side of things, which is good too.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sam Did you ever get my email I sent you?

Dave

I don\'t think so, Dave. I\'ll private message you..

Hi Sam, good to hear your busy! The web design work has been a little slow over on this side of the pond.

I have been reading my Study of Orchestration book. Unfortunately though, no one is paying me to do it... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Cheers, Scott.

Go Back to forum