• Register
  • Help

Topic: how do you make your translations to latin?

Share/Bookmark

how do you make your translations to latin?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    and before you jump over your online latin dictionaries I would like to point I also have those links [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (thanks anyway)

But, just the words isn´t enough...I mean you have to clobber different declinations (sp?) and a probably different tenses.

I suppose what I´m asking is...nobody knows of a SENTENCE translator, as opposed to single word dictionaries?

Re: how do you make your translations to latin?

ok, that site is a joke, right? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I do understand that maybe the only answer would be knowing latin, but I thought someone could make an online sentence translator.

I did find this little program, which aids in translations (thouhg it´s only a Latin to English helper, you could at least verify that your latin sentences are ok.)
    Latin parser

If it\'s not too much what you want to be translated post right away. There won\'t be a perfect automated translation tool, as there is even none for english to ... (french, spanish, hungarian,...) - as far as I\'m concerned.

Hansi

It\'s especially difficult in the technical arena, I was Google translating a French page and the translator kept referring to the seaside interface (midi) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Latin is probably not supported, even by Google.

Dasher (ex-altar boy, but remembers NO Latin beyond that-and was never abused by the priest...)

Go Back to forum