• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jamey Scott's new web site!

Share/Bookmark

Jamey Scott\'s new web site!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I am posting this on behalf of Jamey Scott.

Over the holidays, our beloved Sam Hulick posted a note here looking for web design work. I needed to hire someone at that time and I decided to go with him which, I\'m happy to say, I\'m very glad that I did. I believe he\'s a very talented person (both visually & auraly!) and if you guys are ever in need of web design, I give him my full \"pleased as punch\" endorsement! If anyone\'s interested, you can see my new site (which is pretty much Sam\'s fulfilled vision) here:
    http://dramaticmusic.com

Cheers!
    -Jamey

Re: Jamey Scott\'s new web site!

Thanks Craig!

I can see myself becoming the official designer for all the composers around here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And sample developers too! Drop me a private message if you\'re interested. Even if you already have a web site, I can redesign it and make it look really killer.

I used to be big on Flash design back when it was Flash 4. I\'m really rusty now, and outdated since Flash MX is out. But I just picked up a couple tutorials tonight and plan on getting back into it. Flash is a nice way to add an edge to your site. I really miss working with it and plan to pick up those skills again.

If you wanna see some great flash work, try here...

http://www.neostream.com/

It impressed me.

Nice stuff! Dragging the text onto the anvil was cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Good site for a designer to have, but not a composer or audio engineer.

Originally posted by MDesigner:
    Nice stuff! Dragging the text onto the anvil was cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Good site for a designer to have, but not a composer or audio engineer.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">your\'re right, wouldn\'t suite a composer at all. Some nice design work tho.

Go Back to forum