• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Circles"

Share/Bookmark

"Circles"

Music Lovers,

This is my little 3/4 piece for piano and orchestra that ventures all over the place with key changes...hence the name..."Circles".

Regards,

Larry

Re: "Circles"

Your Circles was a hoot Larry.

Musicians might have a nervous break down playing this one but it sure was fun to listen to.

Happy mother of all days.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Your Circles was a hoot Larry.

Musicians might have a nervous break down playing this one but it sure was fun to listen to.

Happy mother of all days.

Phil
    Hey, Mister Phil, up there in the state named for one of our presidents. I forget which.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my moozical efforts. I 'preciate it.

My best to you.

Larry

Mr. Larry!

That was a delight! Thoroughly enjoyed the listen.

From a compositional point of view, I love the idea of harmonically structuring a piece through many different tonal centers. It's a compositional device that I learned way back in music college (too many years ago), and one that I still use today. This piece wonderfully exemplifies this concept. Nicely done, Larry!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Mr. Larry!

That was a delight! Thoroughly enjoyed the listen.

From a compositional point of view, I love the idea of harmonically structuring a piece through many different tonal centers. It's a compositional device that I learned way back in music college (too many years ago), and one that I still use today. This piece wonderfully exemplifies this concept. Nicely done, Larry!

Ted
    This one makes me a little dizzy, musically.

I am pleased that it pleased you, my Yankee friend. Your feedback is important to me. Thanks.

My best to you.

Larry

Go Back to forum