• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: "Cellophane"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Cellophane"

    Fellow Music Folks,

    This is my work for solo cello with piano accompaniment, "Cellophane".

    Take care, Y'all.

    Larry Alexander

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tom_Davis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ellendale, ND
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Quote Originally Posted by larryalex1 View Post
    Fellow Music Folks,

    This is my work for solo cello with piano accompaniment, "Cellophane".

    Take care, Y'all.

    Larry Alexander
    How do you keep coming up with these intricately beautiful pieces?

    Tom

  3. #3

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis View Post
    How do you keep coming up with these intricately beautiful pieces?

    Tom
    Just lucky I guess.

    Thanks, Mister Tom, for the nice words.

    Best,

    Larry

  4. #4

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Larry!

    Haven't heard any of your compositions in quite a while! (Haven't been on this bulletin board in quite a while!) There is no cheap cellulose used in your composition, "Cellophane"! LOL! It is wonderful to hear your music again, Mr. Larry! (Please forgive me for not being around here in a while.)

    Just want to let you know that I've always found your music, and your ability to compose great music often, inspiring!

    Hope all is well with you, Larry!

    Happy Music-Making!

    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  5. #5

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Larry!

    Haven't heard any of your compositions in quite a while! (Haven't been on this bulletin board in quite a while!) There is no cheap cellulose used in your composition, "Cellophane"! LOL! It is wonderful to hear your music again, Mr. Larry! (Please forgive me for not being around here in a while.)

    Just want to let you know that I've always found your music, and your ability to compose great music often, inspiring!

    Hope all is well with you, Larry!

    Happy Music-Making!

    Ted
    What a nice message! Thanks for that, Mister Ted.

    I hope that you and your wife are in good health and doing well. I am doing as well as most eighty-one-year-old dudes, I suppose.

    My best to you two.

    Larry

  6. #6

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Mr Larry!

    It's good to read that you're going O.K.! I know that the age thing with the achy joints can be bothersome. It is for me, anyway. My loving wife is doing well! She's a nurse, too. She does O.R. nursing and loves it! Together, we've been enjoying the good weather, and tending to the gardens and lawns. At least around this area of the country, springtime is FINALLY showing its warm, sunny face! LOL!

    Happy Music Writing, Mr. Larry!

    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  7. #7

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Hi Larry.
    I was literally wrapped in your "Cellophane".
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

  8. #8

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiolcati View Post
    Hi Larry.
    I was literally wrapped in your "Cellophane".
    Mama mia, Sr. Fabio! Unwrap yourself.

    Thank you for listening and thanks for your reply also.

    Ciao,

    Larry Alexander

  9. #9

    Re: "Cellophane"

    Quote Originally Posted by larryalex1 View Post
    mama mia, sr. Fabio! Unwrap yourself.

    thank you for listening and thanks for your reply also.

    Ciao,

    larry alexander
    :d :d :d
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •