• Register
  • Help

Topic: digidesigns 002 Pro Tools Le 6.1?

Share/Bookmark

digidesigns 002 Pro Tools Le 6.1?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Re: digidesigns 002 Pro Tools Le 6.1?

For Gary, I will jump on and say.... it\'s AWESOME!!

Using GPO via PTLE is a cakewalk! You should expect the same when the Voci Choir plugin for GPO is released.

The Digi 002 is an amazing piece of hardware!!

I\'d always heard that the MIDI / sequencing functionality on Protools software in general was somewhat lacking. Are you saying that this is not the case? How exactly are you using GPO in conjunction with Digi 002?

Digidesign software is awesome in every respect except Midi. PT6 is a lot better than 5 but still falls way behind the competion . IMHO.

ed

Yes, I agree. PTLE 6.1.1 is not Sonar when speaking of MIDI but I do all of my work via audio and IMO nothing beats Pro Tools as an audio editor.

I think what we are talking about is how well GPO works within the Pro Tools environment. Everything works like a charm.

\"How exactly are you using GPO in conjunction with Digi 002?\"

I simply call up GPO as a plugin and go. I do record some MIDI data but always bounced it to audio. It\'s great to use GPO with other RTAS like Waves reverb, etc.

Originally posted by Bela D Media:
    Using GPO via PTLE is a cakewalk! You should expect the same when the Voci Choir plugin for GPO is released.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Bela, any hint at when that\'ll be ready? Can you give us a \"it\'ll be a while yet\" or a \"not too long\" or a \"very soon\"? There\'s a piece I\'d like to try some choir with, and I\'m holding out for the GPO/Bela samples. I\'m sure I\'m not the only one. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I truly appreciate you looking forward to the release. Anyway, \"Not too Long\" for the full version.

I\'m curious to know what ProTools has over, say, Nuendo. I\'ve been using Nuendo lately and am blown away by its power, not to mention all the amazing bells and whistles that come with it -- bells and whistles that are extremely functional. Sonar is now history on my machine.

I\'ve never used ProTools with any real dedication, so have no comparison. What makes ProTools so great?

This is an honest question, not a challenge....

Go Back to forum