• Help

Topic: Hi all.

Share/Bookmark

Hi all.

Hi everyone
    Just thought I\'d introduce myself.
    My name is Paul.
    I live near Liverpool, England.
    I work as a composer / arranger in my area.

Just had to say that I got my GPO this week and I love it. Can\'t wait to begin composing properly with it. Many thanks to Gary and the crew for a fine product.

I have followed this forum for some time now and
    in fact it was through reading the posts and listening to the examples here that I decided to purchase GPO.
    The level of musicianship in the examples posted is excellent and the advice given has been very usefull to me.
    Look forward to posting some music myself once I have got to grips with GPO.

Cheers everyone.

Re: Hi all.

Well, hello, Paul. Welcome to the Personal Orchestra, I hope you enjoy conducting them... it\'s a cool little tool. I hope to hear some music from you soon, I\'ve been just shocked with what some of the composers are able to pull off with GPO!

Paul from Liverpool. I\'m getting chills... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

By the way, Paul, how many Pauls, Johns and Georges are there in your area? I would imagine quite a few since the sixties....

Paul, Welcome.

Hope you will post some of your work with GPO when you get it done. I think you’ll find it a real kick to use, and the results truly amazing.

Welcome, come pull up a chair [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hope you\'ll enjoy GPO, and if you have any questions, this is a perfect place too.

Thanks for the meet and greet guys.

Been playing with GPO all day today [working out how it integrates with my sequencer etc] and really enjoyed discovering a few of its posibilities. Only scratching the surface at the mo.

robgb said;
    >By the way, Paul, how many Pauls, Johns and Georges are there in your area? I would imagine quite a few since the sixties....<

Hi rob,
    There are loads of em I reckon. Only trouble is you have to get all four together before anything constructive happens,lol.

Cheers guys,

Go Back to forum