• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Studio with Echo Layla Card

Share/Bookmark

GPO Studio with Echo Layla Card

Has anyone using GPO Studio with an Echo Sound Card (driver ver 6.08) gotten it to work with the Echo ASIO driver? If so, how? I can get it to work with MME and Directsound (barely), but I get a lot of error codes, when I try to use any of the ASIO options - and no sound.

Re: GPO Studio with Echo Layla Card

Originally posted by virtual_thought:
    Has anyone using GPO Studio with an Echo Sound Card (driver ver 6.08) gotten it to work with the Echo ASIO driver? If so, how? I can get it to work with MME and Directsound (barely), but I get a lot of error codes, when I try to use any of the ASIO options - and no sound.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Virtual_Thought,

I am using the Echo Layla card with no problems whatsoever on two machines. Not sure what the problem is. First try upgrading to v 6.10 which you can download on the Echo Audio site. Next, make sure the sample rate is set to 44,100 and check your other settings in the Echo console. Try calling Echo Audio at 805-684-4593. They\'re really good at troubleshooting. And, of course, you can give us a call for help.

Gary Garritan

Thanks, Gary, but I\'m using a desktop with internal PCI card, not the indigo card. On the Echo site, the older 6.08 driver appears to be the correct driver for desktop system. I\'ll give Echo a call and see if they can help.

When you are using ASIO, make sure you match your buffer size in GPO Studio to the buffer size you have selected in your ASIO Control Panel. Non-mathing buffer sizes are a likely culprit, so definitely check this first.

Go Back to forum