• Register
  • Help

Topic: midi inputs utility for GPO Studio

Share/Bookmark

midi inputs utility for GPO Studio

Jeff Hurchalla recently posted a message to another member regarding using the \"midi inputs utility for GPO Studio, for connecting GPO Studio to the midi of another computer.

I would like send midi from my Mac to my PC with this utility, but I can\'t find it in GPO Studio. Can some one tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
    Rick

Re: midi inputs utility for GPO Studio

Sorry Rick,
    I\'ll get this out to you as soon as possible, there are two others that are waiting also. My email\'s been screwed up the last few days, possibly related to getting my (extremely) humble website hacked today. I\'m not sure why anyone would want to show their prowess with something as pitiful as my web site, but it\'s kind of amusing that anyone would have bothered.

Anyway.. I\'ll just send out on a separate email account

Re: midi inputs utility for GPO Studio

Originally posted by Jeff Hurchalla:
    Sorry Rick,
    I\'ll get this out to you as soon as possible, there are two others that are waiting also. My email\'s been screwed up the last few days, possibly related to getting my (extremely) humble website hacked today. I\'m not sure why anyone would want to show their prowess with something as pitiful as my web site, but it\'s kind of amusing that anyone would have bothered.

Anyway.. I\'ll just send out on a separate email account
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks, and don\'t worry about any delays. I\'ve been so busy with work that I haven\'t had time to use it anyways. And it looks like you have posted this as an update for Studio? I\'ll unistall my GPO Studio and give it a go.

Sorry to hear about the hacker, I wish these people would grow up.

Rick

Go Back to forum