• Register
  • Help

Topic: academic pricing

Share/Bookmark

academic pricing

O.k. I admit that asking for academic pricing for a library like GPO that is so nicely priced already is probably a bit annoying, but it would be nice anyway...
    warm regards
    Harry

Re: academic pricing

Originally posted by oldh:
    O.k. I admit that asking for academic pricing for a library like GPO that is so nicely priced already is probably a bit annoying, but it would be nice anyway...
    warm regards
    Harry
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Harry,

It\'s not annoying at all. I remember what it was like being a struggling student. I am working on a new academic pricing structure. Please email me in a few days.

Gary Garritan

cooooooooooooooool, Garry. THANKX!!!!!!!!!!!

very exciting news!!!!

Jørn (in charge of deciding what is bought in the music computer lab at the college of bergen)

Hey...
    Howzabout us professor types??

Gary, can I possibly take any more advantage of you than I already have with GPO at $249, free updates, and a free GPO Studio????

Jim

Don\'t forget to include Home School students! My 9 year old is a very good pianist and I have been introducing orchestration to him. I have already used the GPO audition demo for this. I would love to be able to buy GPO at a discount for home use. I already use it live as part of a church music team.
    Thanks!

I\'m also a student and I have already bought GPO, it should be great to have a little discount for the upgrades.
    thanks
    Michael

Has anyone heard an update on the academic pricing?

Go Back to forum