• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another GPO Demo

Share/Bookmark

Another GPO Demo

This was actually the very first demo I created right after I received GPO. I could not believe how easy and intuitive GPO was. It took me about 2 hrs or so to write and record this demo. It was at that point in time that I realized I did not want to work anymore - lock me in a room for a month with my computer, sonar and GPO and just slide bread and water under the door to sustain me. This is Havona for me.

Hope you enjoy

\'Getting Ready for Battle\'
    Soundtrack Theme I - GPO Demo

Re: Another GPO Demo

Steve,

For your first demo, and doing it in 2 hours, this is quite remarkable. This is an inspiration for those just getting started with GPO.

\"lock me in a room for a month with my computer, sonar and GPO and just slide bread and water under the door\" - Sounds like the life.

Thanks for sharing your music.

Gary Garritan

Like this piece, but one SMALL criticism. I think the horns are too close. They need to sit further back in the mix. Other than that it\'s a nice little cue.

That\'s a decent piece Oogah. I think the phrasing of the horns could be better and some level variation during the held notes would make them sound better in my very humble, hobbyist, opinion.

If you can produce this on bread and water I look forward to hearing more when you\'ve put a good meal under your belt!

Frank

Give that man some Irish Stew and a bottle of mead!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum