• Register
  • Help

Topic: controlling GPO from seperate computer

Share/Bookmark

controlling GPO from seperate computer

Hi all,

I read some time ago that there will a patch available to route midi to GPO (and Studio) from a sequencer on a seperate computer. Any news on this?

At the moment, my PC is my Giga machine, controlled by Cubase SX on a mac. I can open multiple standalone versions of GPO, but only one will receive midi at a time - and of course Studio won\'t accept external input at all. Anyone found a workaround?

One instance (eight midi channels) is pretty limiting, and I am itching to use GPO to its fullest. On the positive side, the one standalone instance runs perfectly with GigaStudio open at the same time. All ideas or suggestions welcome.

scott

Re: controlling GPO from seperate computer

Hi Scott,
    Could you send me a private message with your email? It hasn\'t been released yet, but I\'ll send to you a prerelease of it that should do just fine.

Originally posted by Jeff Hurchalla:
    It hasn\'t been released yet, but I\'ll send to you a prerelease of it that should do just fine.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Me too! Me too!

This would be a big benefit for me as well. I had hoped to utilize GPO the same way I\'ve been using GigaStudio on a second machine.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the offer. I have sent you a PM with my e-mail details. If there are any issues with my e-mail address, let me know.

scott

Go Back to forum