• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO and Canadian Resellers

Share/Bookmark

GPO and Canadian Resellers

Hey all I live in Ontario Canada and I want to buy GPO from my music store (Long & McQuade) but the say the can\'t get GPO cause there supplier (Thinkware) doesn\'t supply that. Well they really do but they don\'t supply my local music store. How can I get a copy of GPO with out having to ordering it online as it will cost way to much after it passes customs. Any out there in the same boat?. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: GPO and Canadian Resellers

Briguy,

We ship to Ontario regularly without any customs problems. I\'ll get in touch with Thinkware Canada to see what can be done.

Another option would be to order it from the Northern Sounds store. I believe they are located in your area.

Gary

Yeah I called Long & McQuade also and they told me the samething. I guess you can order it from
    these guys, I think their Canadian.

http://kellysmusic.ca/productinfo.asp?id=1071346528

Hi, Gary that would be great if you did contact THINKWARE and found out why such a large music store such as Long & MCQuades is not even aware of your product. Well do what you can all is appreciated. Thanks for the link Jai, at least that site gives you Canadian pricing. Oh btw Gary I cant GPO on this online store. Where I click on Software It onlt shows NAtives Instruments and Giga stuff. Am I missing something?. Thanks again!

To the Canadians everywhere I\'d like to offer an apology.

Even though we recorded some of GPO in Vancouver (Francophone and Anglophone instruments included), it is not right for Canadians to wait so long to get GPO.

I will make every effort to dispatch product by way of the Royal Canadian Mounties, from the Newfies to the furthest reaches of the Northwest Territories. And I\'ll do what I can to make GPO available at Canadian Tire, West Ed Mall and Tim Hortons. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, Thinkware Canada will be carrying GPO. Also Tom Lee Music, Northern Sounds Source, Kelly\'s Music, Click Music and others in Canada. GPO is on the way, eh! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

Well Gary Thanking you for your efforts in advance. I think it would be great to stop at Tim Hortons and ask for a large double double and a copy of GPO [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I like your humor, In all seriousness I\'m sure us Canadians will be pleased to know this. Thanks again and again Gary.

Go Back to forum