• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: POLL: GPO USERS ONLY Support Forum...

Share/Bookmark

POLL: GPO USERS ONLY Support Forum...

What would you guys think of us having our own forum, in addition to this NS forum.

We could set up a GPO Users forum that only actual GPO customers could register for. This way we would have an environment where newbie GPOers and seasoned GPOers could feel free to post their music and their experiences without having to wait for the shower of attacks that seem to always follow.

Just a thought... what do you guys think?

Re: POLL: GPO USERS ONLY Support Forum...

Well, I for one am not a GPO user but I am still interested in hearing the demos of noobs as well as pros.

I hope you will still be posting some demos here...

Considering the environment lately, I vote yes.

You get a yes, from me. A group like my yahoo GPO group, only hopefully with more traffic... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

@ Daedalus: I\'m sure most GPOers would still continue to post over here as well... I know I would. There are just some pieces, maybe ones that are still in progress that get torn apart here because people don\'t take the time to read what the topic starter is posting...

@ Joseph: Thanks for the support, hopefully we can grab Gary\'s attention with this one!

I only brought it up because Bela D Media has their own support forum for DIVA and the soon to be released VOCI and FOV, and we\'re having a BLAST over there, with no trolls and all...

All is well and good @ BELA D users forum.
    Talking about everything from Samples to \"who\'s your favorite Rock N Roll band\" - That would be RUSH by the way [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go for it G-Man!

Francis Belardino
    www.beladmedia.com

You get a yes from me!

I would model VSL and have a GOS/GPO Forum then with appropriate sub-categories below.

You get a yes from me as well. You could not pay me to post any of my compositions on Northern Sounds! That said - it is an invaluable resource that I read daily (4 and 5 times daily). It has given me great insight into producing music and solved many technical issues that I have faced.

For now, I\'d rather have my standard hobbyist recordings and techniques than to face the brutal attacks that so many artists are put through on this site. I compose only for myself for the fun of it. Posting here would end all of that.

So the notion of a forum with a more nurturing environment focused on bettering the individual\'s quality of music, sequencing, recording, and mastering techniques would be a great change. I would love to learn how to be a better artist at my craft - I\'m lost here and have no where to get advise when it comes to my recordings.

On a more positive note, I am enjoying GPO beyond measure! And am eagerly awaiting GOS2, solo strings, oh heck, anything Garritan!!

William

William,

That is a GREAT response... you should write our MISSION STATEMENT... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So, Gary, what do you think?

Go Back to forum