• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Whither GOS2?

Share/Bookmark

Whither GOS2?

So what\'s up with GOS2? There were some passing references to it here right before NAMM a couple of weeks ago, then nothing. When do we find out more?

Re: Whither GOS2?

I understand that Gary demoed some of GOS2 at NAMM.

JW.

Daniel,

GOS2 is progressing nicely. We previewed some of GOS2 at the NAMM show. There are some enhancements we would like to add. We are waiting on a few things. The Giga Version of GOS2 will work in Giga 3.0 so we are in a holding pattern. For the Kontakt version we would like to see a couple of other features we are working on. Thanks for your patience. I believe it will be worth the wait.

Gary Garritan

Exciting news! Cant wait to see GOS 2.

Is GOS1 upgradeable to GOS2? Are the original samples the same in both or is this an all-new version?

bump

So, is GOS2 and urban myth? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    Is GOS1 upgradeable to GOS2? Are the original samples the same in both or is this an all-new version?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There will be a generous upgrade to GOS2. This is a new version that is all 24bit. The samples are different.

GOS2 was previewed at NAMM. We are awaiting Giga 3 and to my knowledge no developer has it yet. It looks likely that the Kontakt version will be released sooner.

Gary Garritan

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There will be a generous upgrade to GOS2. This is a new version that is all 24bit. The samples are different.

GOS2 was previewed at NAMM. We are awaiting Giga 3 and to my knowledge no developer has it yet. It looks likely that the Kontakt version will be released sooner.

Gary Garritan

Will there still be a GOS 1 updgrade to Kontakt with GPO like programming or is this going to be replaced by GOS 2?

J-

Go Back to forum