• Register
  • Help

Topic: Good Luck, Gary and team, for NAMM

Share/Bookmark

Good Luck, Gary and team, for NAMM

You and your team greatly deserve all the success I know you will receive at NAMM.......from the original, ground breaking and innovative concept to Tom\'s programming and the initial demonstrator\'s masterful demos.

The original demos by Duncan Brinsmead, Jim Ortner (19Mb...that\'s a hell of a labour!), Tom Hopkins (BTW, his creditation is now missing from his \'Easy Winners\'!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ) and \'Anonymous were brilliant. Duncan\'s Mozart was just beautiful (I want to have Mozart\'s baby!), Jim\'s 4th masterpiece and Tom\'s idea was a brilliantly realistic diversion (I\'m a Joplin fan!). \'New World\' was memorable.

Well done!; in twenty years time you will look back to 2003/2004 with fond and proud memories, I\'m sure. Be happy!

Thank you.

Frank

Re: Good Luck, Gary and team, for NAMM

Double good luck! Hope your booth kicks a lot of !

Sorry I couldn\'t make it this year... perhaps 2005...

what day is Namm? It\'s practically in my backyard.

Rick

NAMM attendees should finally see (and hear!) that it doesn\'t take thousands of dollars in software, hardware and soundware to make great sounding orchestral music...

Thanks for the well wishes,

It\'s going to be a great show this year. The show will take place January 15 -18 at the Anaheim Convention Center.

If any of you will be attending, please come and visit. We are at Booth 6921. It would be great to meet some of you.

We will be showing Personal Orchestra, the new GPO host and GOS2 at the show. When I return I will post some details.

Looking forward to see some of you at the show.

Gary Garritan

Originally posted by Garritan:
    ...we will be showing Personal Orchestra, the new GPO host and GOS2 at the show...

Gary Garritan
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">WOAH! GOS2 also!?! I never heard anything about that! Should be a great show...

Go Back to forum