• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Music for movies -> where to try?

Share/Bookmark

Music for movies -> where to try?

wzup, asl plz [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Um..

Is there any place on this www where i can find movies without any music, but everything else in? You know, for practising .. bad englishday today okay. Yay.

I mean real movies .. not small cartoons. Perhaps a place where you can buy such stuff .. hollywoodi movies, where you can score them yourself. Capisch ..? Okay

PS. Just found that little box witch says \"Email notification\" Great! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Re: Music for movies -> where to try?

Uh... actually if you just download clips you can place the clip into your sequencer and mute the audio track. You can do this in Sonar and probably the others. Then add in your own music. so you can use movie clips with sound like AVI trailers etc.

Originally posted by Crackbaby:
    Just found that little box witch says \"Email notification\" Great!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Where is it, please?

And then you can overdub all the voices and sound effects!!! sweet...

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Crackbaby:
    Just found that little box witch says \"Email notification\" Great!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is it, please?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Ned, the option only exists when you create a new post and for the person who started the thread.

Oh, too bad. Thanks for the info, Scott. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, that\'s weird, I was just about to make a topic like this myself. Actually, has anyone tried to use .mov files in SONAR? It doesn\'t work for me.

Originally posted by greatzed:
    Hey, that\'s weird, I was just about to make a topic like this myself. Actually, has anyone tried to use .mov files in SONAR? It doesn\'t work for me.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Do you have Quicktime installed on your computer? mov files wont play without it.

Also, I don\'t run Sonar but there may be an option somewhere to enable it inside the sequencer.

Originally posted by yannitch:
    And then you can overdub all the voices and sound effects!!! sweet...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey, you\'re right! overdubbing voices are fun [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the tips all
    hMm.. what movie to start with.. Twin Towers .. Gah .. i just hate that golumprick. Precious .. blah .. im going to give him a womens voice talkting about bubbling stones. HAh! .. Hehe.. need to sample some honkkong kungfu movies for the fights .. =)

Thinking of it .. voices are often in the centerchannel .. so if i do a rip (gotta be legal for this buisness??) i can just cancel left+right frontchannels and still have the voices.. hopefully

My first post. Hehe...... copyright free clips.....er

try this

www.creativecommons.org

hope this help.

Go Back to forum