• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problems with the Northern Sounds Site again?!?

Share/Bookmark

Problems with the Northern Sounds Site again?!?

Am I the only one having problems "again" getting on this site? This could not happen at a worse time with the deadline looming for the 2014 Garritan Christmas CD. I had a real hard time getting on this afternoon. Hope it was only a hiccup!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Problems with the Northern Sounds Site again?!?

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Am I the only one having problems "again" getting on this site? This could not happen at a worse time with the deadline looming for the 2014 Garritan Christmas CD. I had a real hard time getting on this afternoon. Hope it was only a hiccup!

Gary A.
    Twice in the past two weeks I have not been able to log on for 24 to 36 hours each time. There has not been any comment from NS about problems. When it came back the first time the general discussion did not work for another few hours. At the moment, though, everything is working here.

Tom

The problem occurs frequently. Fortunately for me, not at particularly awkward times, nevertheless an annoyance.

Richard

The rumor is that NS now resides on an AT&T smart phone.

Another rumor is that our universe could be the result of a lab experiment originally comprised of one gram of matter and a special sauce.

Go Back to forum