• Register
  • Help

Topic: Installing Garritan Harps Issue

Share/Bookmark

Installing Garritan Harps Issue

I purchased a Western Digital My Book Velociraptor Duo Thunderbolt external drive for my iMac and and I'm attempting to move my libraries onto it.

So I downloaded Garritan Harps to reinstall, as it looked like the easiest way to move the library. I installed Garritan Harps on my iMac and installed the samples on my external hard drive but now Aria cannot find the samples

I sent a message to Garritan support but I'm just wondering if anyone here has dealt with this.

I just needed to do a restart so Aria could set up the data path from my external drive. Problem solved.

Re: Installing Garritan Harps Issue

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    I purchased a Western Digital My Book Velociraptor Duo Thunderbolt external drive for my iMac and and I'm attempting to move my libraries onto it.

So I downloaded Garritan Harps to reinstall, as it looked like the easiest way to move the library. I installed Garritan Harps on my iMac and installed the samples on my external hard drive but now Aria cannot find the samples

I sent a message to Garritan support but I'm just wondering if anyone here has dealt with this.

I just needed to do a restart so Aria could set up the data path from my external drive. Problem solved.
    Hi,

Did you get your issue solved?

Best Regards,
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Hi,

Did you get your issue solved?

Best Regards,
    Chad
    Yes, I now have all my Garritan product samples installed on my external WD Velociraptor drive. I was also able to move the Garritan Standard Steinway samples from my iMac to it.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil,

Excellent news, just making sure.

Cheers!
    Chad

Go Back to forum