• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: If I ordered GPO today....

Share/Bookmark

If I ordered GPO today....

When could I expect to receive it?

My friend works at Sweetwater, and they\'re still expecting theirs. Would it be better (quicker)to order it from them?

***Long live alternatives to Tascam!***

Re: If I ordered GPO today....

Well, I ordered mine on December 9th, and I\'m still waiting for it to ship.

Did anybody here get a confirmation e-mail or anything after they placed their order online? When I ordered, I just got directed to some page -- I forgot what it said, but I think it was a \"thankyou\" thing and that it said I would be e-mailed as soon as they ship it to me.

I ordered mine a Loooooooooong time ago - so I\'d be disappointed if you got your first [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I received my GPO yesterday. I ordered it about 3 weeks ago.

If I order it from ACME, can I just stand by the mailbox?

Well, I ordered mine mid november. Gary called me after Thanksgiving weekend to tell me he was having problems with NI not wanting to support older versions of Windows and Mac OS. I told him I would rather wait for the intial bugs to be worked out than have a poor first impression with GPO. I assumed at that time people like me would be receiving theirs about a week before XMASS, so we\'ll see.

I hope I didn\'t give him the impression I\'d like to wait until he got ALL the bugs worked out!! I might be waiting a very long time indeed as these kinds of things are dependant on a foreign software company moving it\'s a*s to meet demand.

I like NI, but they don\'t have the best reputation in the world for speedy fixes. I would suggest any of you who like me have been waiting for over a month, to email Gary (and be nice!)to have him update us here on this forum. He is terribly busy with all this as you know, as he is not a large company with many employees he can delegate! I suspect he is most likely working things out with a pro duplication facility and they have probably been \'gearing up\' for a GPO production run. Let\'s see what Gary says......

We\'re getting caught up with our direct orders. Email me if you have a special need (like a present or project deadline). I\'ll do my best to get everyone their GPO by Christmas.

Gary Garritan

Gary,

I im waiting for it to be shipped to the uk. (via time and space) Any news on aprox shipping dates?

I ordered it on Dec 8th.

Originally posted by nexus:
    Well, I ordered mine mid november. Gary called me after Thanksgiving weekend to tell me he was having problems with NI not wanting to support older versions of Windows and Mac OS.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I just received my GPO this week but have not had time to install it. But now you have me worried. Is it just the older versions of Mac OS they won\'t support? I use OS-X. Are there any GPO features that are not supported in OS-X?

bump...

Go Back to forum