• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Garritan Team

Share/Bookmark

Re: Garritan Team

jsut to let you know

no one beta tested the hollywood strings.

They were pretty much worked on (meaning being built) right up to replication. Any beta testing an it would have taken to long.

Besides, like I said, they were more of an experiment rather than a new patch. If that were the case I would have left it to Tom [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] he can go insane with the requests for changes [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi Francis,

Glad you like the updates. It would have been nice to have had some beta guys on this one, but it would have kept KingIdiot locked in the dungeon for too long. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Perhaps the next update we could do a beta.

Gary

Yeah, that\'s great!! But, I\'d would have rather kept Sir. King locked up [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

LOL

Ok, I\'ll stop [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Great work, King. You\'re the best!

Thanks again.

Ashif!

Thank you for your work! I use \"King\'s Strings\" all day long, now! I am currently using them in a pop string arrangement! Works really, really well!

Those samples wouldn\'t, by any chance, contain some of Gary\'s solo strings, would they? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work, and again, thank you!

Originally posted by Malo:
    Those samples wouldn\'t, by any chance, contain some of Gary\'s solo strings, would they? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well...Yes!

How can we be a beta tester for the solo string ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Those samples wouldn\'t, by any chance, contain some of Gary\'s solo strings, would they?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">yup but there\'s more to these than just that, and there\'s more to Gary\'s solo stuff than just what you hear in this [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by SyQuEsT:
    How can we be a beta tester for the solo string ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Mathieu,

What we have planned for the new strings won\'t be able to run on any existing sampler. We really need the new features of Giga 3.0. So we cannot even start a beta until 3.0 is released. We\'ll keep you posted.

Gary

Hmm.. Am I the only one who hasn´t gotten the update yet? Hope I get it soon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Garritan Team

Thanks guys for the updates. SWEET!!!

I only wish I was a beta tester on this one [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] sniff sniff.

Hehehehhe

Thanks again!

FB

Go Back to forum