• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Problem with Maestro Tools in XP...

Share/Bookmark

OT: Problem with Maestro Tools in XP...

Harlo all!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

After a week of fiddling around with GOS I am now ready to go into fiddling with Maestro Tools... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I use WinXP Pro and Logic Platinum v5.2 and GigaStudio96 v2.5 (latest) all on the same machine.

I start up Gigastudio, then Logic (using the link from the Program folder and not the launch sequencer button in Giga) and then Maestro. I can use the legato and mono controls with no problem.

The problem I have is with the up/down strokes. I load up an ALT sample and use A0 to change to up/down strokes. Can\'t hear it. Using A0# and B0 I can get the down strokes and up strokes to work individually, but using A0 I only hear the upstrokes (or could be a combination of up and down played at the same time!).

I take Logic Audio out of the equation and do the same using Giga96 and Maestro tools and A0 gives me up and down strokes consecutively. Does anyone else have this problem?

meeehoon

Re: OT: Problem with Maestro Tools in XP...

Maestro meeehoon,

If you have Logic on the same machine, there should be no reason to run MaestroTools. Included in Disc 17 is \"Virtual Maestro Tools\" (courtesy of Roman)which can be operated in the Logic Environment. Detailed instructions on how to import Virtual MaestroTools into Logic, refer to the readme file. If you still want to run the regular MaestroTools, there may be some compatibility issues with Logic that may require changes to the registry. Let me know how this works for you.

Gary Garritan

Re: OT: Problem with Maestro Tools in XP...

Hiya Gary,

Yup!!! I have found the Maestro Tool for Logic and will experiment with it tonight!!! It sort of slipped from my sight because I was just too blown away by the samples and had to get my feet back on the floor... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

meeehoon

Go Back to forum