• Register
  • Help

Topic: AN INTERVIEW WITH ASHIF (KingIdiot)

Share/Bookmark

AN INTERVIEW WITH ASHIF (KingIdiot)

x

Re: AN INTERVIEW WITH ASHIF (KingIdiot)

That was a great read, thanks for taking the time out to answer the questions. I couldn\'t think of a good one myself at the time but thanks for answering all the questions I\'ve asked you in the past. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and btw, you don\'t need DP just for Altiverb. With version 2 it runs on VST, RTAS and HTDM. So you could run it directly in Logic if you wished.

Great stuff KING! thanx for all your tips \'n tricks... Hurray, Hurray, Hurray!

What an amazing interview. I love your sense of humor. Thanks for reccomending my tutorial to people also. Your too kind.
    Dave

And yes, we do want to see your silly walk!

Thanks for the great responses, King.

OT: Zemeckis is a master!

Great interview, KI! Funny, informative stuff. Thanks for that, and for all your hard work. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PatS

Now that was a fun read. Thanks, Ashif, for taking the time to respond to those questions and, in general, for being so helpful and generous.

Cheers,

Pat

P.S. Thanks, Gary, for keeping this series alive.

Ashif

Boy you have energy - where the time comes - who knows ! (sleep depravation). Enjoyed reading your comments. Thanks for the mention.

Ernest Cholakis
    Numerical Sound

Ashif,

You didn’t explain the “deal” you worked out to create the 40 hour work day - for you alone. It gives you a tremendous advantage over the rest of us! For one thing, that’s 16 additional hours to drink beer. Come to think of it, that kind of levels the playing field doesn’t it?

I’m glad you included the screenshots, it may encourage others to experiment with the possibilities. And a personal “thanks” for your generous contributions to GOS.

Tom

Go Back to forum