• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS is like...

Share/Bookmark

GOS is like...

a brand new car... It\'s got that \"new car smell\" to it and there\'s nothing more exciting than picking it up from the \"dealer\" after a 2 weeks wait... But unlike a brand new car, GOS is an asset, not a liability... GOS is an asset that pays dividends, maybe not financially in my case, but emotionally, intellectually and in my creative department... Its an asset that will pay dividends for the many generations to come too... It will be the string library that my kids will play with, and in turn, their kids and the many generations to come... And it will be the source of many creative ideas that I can share with others... Unlike a car which will be written off in 5 years time...

Thanks Gary for creating this wonderful library... Thanks to the \"Friends of GOS\" and all who contributed to the making of the updates... May God bless you all...

You have made me a very happy person indeed!

meeehoon

Re: GOS is like...

You cant let your Kids play with it!! Its only licenced to YOU NOT THEM!!! They have to buy their own!! ..... hehehehe :-)

Yeh, just read that too... Oh well... hehehehe... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Maestro Meeehoon,

I appreciate your enthusiasm about GOS. I need to revise the Licensing Agreement to allow for inter-generational transfers (although the Rule Against Perpetuities may apply).

Also, I am working on the Next Generation of sample libraries, so I think your kids, their kids and other generations will have some more amazing musical tools.

Gary

PS: Perth seems like such as interesting place and hope to visit there when I visit Australia.

Hiya Gary,

Sorry, my real name is Jun... meeehoon in Chinese means noodles, which is my favourite food!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

GOS worked like a charm!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I am still stuck on playing the \"Orchestral Lite\" patch and am yet to run the updates and Maestro Tools... To me, just that patch itself is a lot better than Advanced Orchestra Strings... Great work!!! Can\'t wait to hear the next generation of samples!!!

Perth is an ok place if you like wine, golf, hugging koalas, touching dolphins, picking a fight with kangaroos or driving long distances in pure yellow desert!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] These are the things Perth have in abundance of. Its a nice, slow moving town and a lot of people come here to vege out, or retire!!!

Have fun!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

meeehoon

Go Back to forum