• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS update

Share/Bookmark

GOS update

Gary / Tom,

First I personally want to thank you for such a playable / expressive library. My music has been elevated because of your work.

Quick question - when will us registered user see the update we have been hearing so much about?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Re: GOS update

Rob,

Well, I sent the update off to the beta testers a little over 2 weeks ago and then I took 2 weeks off. I thought that I would come back to a list of a few things to fix and then send it off to Gary for replication. But . . . when I got back, I discovered that, in my absence, update ideas had continued to flow freely and the list of inclusions had grown (pushing the limit of space on 2 discs). Now, we are waiting for the arrival of a couple of terrific additions from other people. We hope to have them by the end of this week. Plus, Gary has me investigating one more interesting idea of his. Documentation will need to be modified to reflect the latest additions and then – finally – off to replication. I’m still not sure exactly when (not until Gary has made up his mind about where to draw the line on this continually expanding update), but it should be very soon.

Tom

I\'m getting a tinglely excited feeling already! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Can\'t wait for the updates.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Hopkins:
    [QB]Rob,

.... still not sure exactly when (not until Gary has made up his mind about where to draw the line on this continually expanding update), but it should be very soon.

I just wanted to express my gratitude for Gary and you in going WAY beyond the call of duty on this project, and to assure you that I certainly understand that you must draw the line somewhere, and probably soon(!) for this project.

So I give you a hearty THANKS! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rick D.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say: take your time for this, wonderful ideas ever need some weeks to develop naturally - and every compromise is a compromise...

I KNOW you will be knocking me out with this update and I am extremely happy and thankful, that the GOS core-team is such a bunch of crazy bastards [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

I can only repeat myself: Keep the bus rolling, guys, I love what you are doing!!!

Roman Beilharz

Go Back to forum