• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free Djembe from DS Soundware

Share/Bookmark

Free Djembe from DS Soundware

We are getting ready to have several new titles coming out soon so kick things off we thought we would give away a free instrument! This is a Djembe that I did awhile back that I think you will find very useful.

Follow these steps to get the free gig:

1. Email promotion@dssoundware.com and request a password for the free file. The passwords are \"user\" specific so they will only work from one ip address.

2. You will be sent a link and password to download the file (approx. 10 megs in win rar). note: We do NOT do mailing list\'s or give out our email addresses so don\'t worry you will not be bothered [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

3. Enjoy the file and watch for new libraries coming soon!

Thats all folks!

DS Soundware

* all requests will be replied to within 12 hours

Re: Free Djembe from DS Soundware

Thanks Donnie&Sean,
    Can\'t wait to get it to wowk tomorrow and play it for my other half. He\'s a mad keen djembe player [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sounds interesting but what\'s a Djembe?

Originally posted by Hasen:
    Sounds interesting but what\'s a Djembe?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Oops, sorry...a Djembe is an African hand drum capable of many different sounds. The one I own is a larger one as Djembe\'s go and it has a really rich low bottom end.

Donnie

Oh so its a bit like a Tabla? I look forward to it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I just got it and its great! Thanks Donnie. The timings great as well \'cos I\'m currently writing a track entitled \'safari\'. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum