• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Meant to be

Share/Bookmark

Meant to be

Hi Thomas, I just wanted to say I really like your new track \'Meant to be\'. It reminds me of Danny Elfman\'s main theme for \'To Die For\'.

Great work. I notice you seem to have a lot less reverb on your new tracks which I think makes them sound even more real as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Meant to be

Thank you Hasen, I wonder where you got that track from though! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (and it\'s old) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh wait, maybe I forgot to delete that new experimental webpage [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

so where is this webpage? everyone is always talking about thomas_j\'s work...so where can I hear some of this...STUFF....

Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    Thank you Hasen, I wonder where you got that track from though! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (and it\'s old) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh wait, maybe I forgot to delete that new experimental webpage [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Is it old? It sounds great. What about the others like \'Fanfare for Spring\', \'Sneaking in\', \'Magical Journey\', \'Euphoria\', \'The Virtue of Sacrifice\' etc? The French Horns on Fanfare for Spring are so gorgeous and poweful.

Are they old tracks as well? And what are those pictures of Ms Jolie for? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just what kind of website were you designing? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Haha you hacker.
    Please delete those off your hard drive, they are promotional pieces for a cd so I\'d very much appreciate it if you took them off.
    I\'m serious though. Please do not distribute this.

Thank you,
    Thomas

Oh and I\'m sorry composer22, I currently don\'t have anything online.

Thomas

Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    Haha you hacker.
    Please delete those off your hard drive, they are promotional pieces for a cd so I\'d very much appreciate it if you took them off.
    I\'m serious though. Please do not distribute this.

Thank you,
    Thomas
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I\'m no hacker believe me, I know nothing about programming even at the simplest level. I simply went to the link I had for your webpage and for some reason it went to a list of the directories. It wasn\'t until I clicked on \'new\' that I got to the actual webpage. Try it yourself. normally it loaded up the .swf file for your old webspage but it doesn\'t seem to do that anymore.

I won\'t print the link otherwise everyone will go there.

Of course I will delete those files if you wish. I certainly wouldn\'t distribute any of your music.

Oh Hasen, I\'m terribly sorry of accusing you of being a hacker [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I realize now it was my own fault. I have deleted the files (one of them wasn\'t even under my copyright property) - I have fixed the problem now, and when the site returns I\'ll have a lot of original material that doesn\'t have anything to do with the projects I\'m working on now (which those files you downloaded have). Thank you for deleting the files, and for listening. Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like my music.

Sorry [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

For some reason I always had the link for your old website ( I don\'t know how long you have had the new one?) and it never worked for me at all until I upgraded to IE 5.1 on my Mac.

When I went there recently to see if you had anything new it was just directories so I assumed it was just another problem with the site loading on my Mac. I didn\'t stop to think that these \'new\' files I saw there were not supposed to be available for download.

I\'ve been a lurker of this forum for a while and only recently started posting. I hope we haven\'t got off on the wrong foot. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I totally understand, Hasen. Wrong foot? No way [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Go Back to forum