• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scores

Share/Bookmark

Scores

I\'d like to ask you, Simon, if you wouldn\'t be so kind and show some of your musical scores. I\'m not interested necessarily in MIDI files, I only would like to see some of your notation scores.. like \"Sugary Warfare\" or \"Foundation\", and needn\'t to be complete scores.. only some passages for example.. These tunes are very interseting, so I would very like to see their basic orchestration.. that\'s all.. Would you be so kind and post or send for example some notation parts of Sugary Warfare (what plays Violins 1. section, Vln.2, Cellos etc. etc.) in GIF, PDF or some internal notation graphic format? Thanks..

Re: Scores

Thanks Dis. I don\'t have anything in any notation form, only Cubase (now Logic) MIDI. I could send you \'Foundation demo\' in Cubase or .MID format if you want.

Originally posted by Dis:
    Thanks Simon. Could you then please send me it to: xvnet@seznam.cz ?
    Still one question - in Sugary Warfare - did you really write: only one part for basses section, one for cellos sec., one for violas, one for violins1 and one for violins2? I mean - if every section plays only one-tone parts? (max. 2 tones of violin sections together + 1 violas etc.?) Thanks.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No there might have been more than one part in each track. I know I used some octaves at least on violins. Also mixed sordinos with normal samples and such.

Thanks Simon. Could you then please send me it to: xvnet@seznam.cz ?
    Still one question - in Sugary Warfare - did you really write: only one part for basses section, one for cellos sec., one for violas, one for violins1 and one for violins2? I mean - if every section plays only one-tone parts? (max. 2 tones of violin sections together + 1 violas etc.?) Thanks.

Go Back to forum