• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Nice demos Simon - Sonic Implants Strings

Share/Bookmark

Nice demos Simon - Sonic Implants Strings

Simon

I just heard the new orch demo on the Sonic Implants strings page. They sound great!

I really like the character of these strings.

Other than S.I., what other libraries did you use?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Mark

Re: Nice demos Simon - Sonic Implants Strings

Thanks Mark. I used Ultimate Orchestral Percussion and Ultimate Timpani for all percussion. Wind chimes from AO though. Mostly AO for woodwinds and brass and X-sample harp.

Hey Simon, did you do the tremelos demo too? There\'s a timpani in the demo that sounds huge and full bodied. Do you know where that\'s from?

Yes I did the tremolos. Uhm the timps are from Ultimate Timpani, but I used a custom timp hit too.

ULP!!! I knew it was too good to be true, you bunch of I\'m-so-rich-I-can-sample-stuff groupies!! (just kiddin\') Sounds excellent. Hey, I have demos at the GOS site, tell me what ya think. M\' name is Aaron Sapp.

I 2nd that!

And some great powerful \"staccato\" sounds in there. Wow!

Maarten

Where\'s the REAL EXCITEMENT. Before I nitpick, I have to say that this is the first set of sampled strings that seems to be recorded properly. They sound great!!!! I am not sure about all of the attacks, but the marcato sounded great. The slow attacks also sounded great. Can\'t tell about some of the other attacks, but I suspect that they might be slightly artificial, but I really don\'t know. Still, I will be RUNNING to buy these.

I told Simon himself, that these demos are making me want to buy these strings

They sound fantastic.

Simon,

These demos sound absolutely WONDERFUL! Great compositions and totally beautiful use of the sample libraries. I wanna hear more demos, but I think I\'m already sold.

Once again, really great work Simon!

Wow, you guys get impressed pretty quick. Simon, you did an excellent job, but I\'m not jumping for joy at these strings quite yet. Get Tom to redo those technique demos, than I\'ll make a move on what I think.

Go Back to forum