• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Action demo posted

Share/Bookmark

New Action demo posted

For anyone interested, I just finished up most of my new action/chase demo. It still needs an ending though.
    This one was a biggy for me, like 76 midi tracks and I\'m still not done. It\'s called \"Attack on Cetus 8\" (couldn\'t think of a good title, so what the h e l l [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

http://damonbbradley.tripod.com/damonbradley/

Hope ya like it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Damon

Re: New Action demo posted

Link doesn\'t work. \"Temporarily Unavailable.\"

D A M M I T, everytime I post a song on here it does this. It will be available in 2 hours. By then, this post will probably be at the bottom of the NS page [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

Great Job Damon! I really like the moving french horns and low brass parts. What brass libs did you use?

Thanks for listening and the kind words ASapp [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I used Roland french horns and brass, Dan Dean solo french horn plus Miroslav trombones along with AOs trusty brass swells and trumpet.
    Maartens trumpet portato was used as well [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

I like this nice work Damon.

Thanks Tobias [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] There will be more added to the piece soon.

Very nice, Damon!

-- Martin

Hi Damon,

You just keep getting better! Very nice.

Chris

Thanks Chris and Mschiff [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I appreciate you guys listening. Now if I can just think of another part to add to the song.....

Go Back to forum